Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Make it stop, I'm getting dizzy

It has been about 2 weeks since school started and I am still in daydream mode. I need to get used to a routine that includes my needs and responsibilities and that it's easy to remember. 

I get home and there are about 50 ideas in my mind consisting of things i would like to do. The majority of them are types of food i want to eat and pictures that I wanna try and paint. Some others include reading about guitar or downloading music and of course, reading my currently favorite book. After a couple of hours of such activities I decide to do homework. This is done while watching tv series or listening to music, so I guess it makes sense that I make so many mistakes on my math homework. However, this year I have decided to be the good student I am meant to be and from now on I challenge myself to study without distractions. 

Anyhow, apart from academics I have decided to take my free time wasting to a whole new level by not wasting it anymore. First of all, I have wanted for a long to time to buy a wii but recently I persuaded myself that video games are a big waste of time, so I will buy a guitar instead and teach myself how to play it. So this weekend I will hopefully, finally, buy my guitar and I have already gotten books about learning to play the guitar. Second of all, I decide to reclaim my academic potential by participating in MUN and speech and debate club. Finally, the third point opens the subcategory of using my time in order to benefit myself directly. I will be spending an hour every tuesday evening in the gym with by friend who wants to lose weight and I will also start taking swimming lessons again, since it is the inly sport I am good at and in order to prepare for the team try outs later in the year. 

Along with exercising I also need to stop eating. Seriously, I eat every available piece of food I find and I never miss a chance to get food. That I a habit I am developing for the first time in my life since I have always been very moderate with the amount of food I eat. Possible reasons for this might be that at the age of 15 I am probably growing and need the food and also that I skip breakfast in the morning. So maybe I'll try to get some breakfast tomorrow, that will be my second challenge. Breakfast. 

Another interesting feeling I am experiencing is that as school days follow one another, I feel that I am kind of losing myself. I meet so many people and sometimes I forget that it is not up to their standards that I am leaving, but up to mine. I find myself seeking acceptance and recognition from people I don't know without stopping for a second to think what I really want. I have realized that the only way to really be alright around others is when you understand yourself. 

I just really want to watch a horror movie right now. I hope my friend can come over on friday so we can watch one together. When I first moved here and didn't have any friends who liked horror movies I tried to watch some by myself. I saw quite a few in fact... but then I realized it is way more fun with friends. 

If any one reads this: What's your favorite horror movie or just movie in general ..? 

4 comments:

  1. Lord of the Rings for movie in general and..
    I don't watch horror movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bleustripe :P of course i knew that.. who doesn't love LOTR it's legendary!
    btw since you're like my most dedicated follower why don't you make a google/blogger/twitter ect account and follow my blog? for not serious reason just so it looks as if I have more followers kthanxbai :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im more into war movies but not war fictional movies, expect lotr. i love historic war movies and i watch alot of documentaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh me too, I love historical war movies! I think my favorites would be braveheart and troy :)

    ReplyDelete