Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

school ew.. but i think it's fun

so i haven't posted anything for a while..
School started yesterday and we are in the new high school building which is very small but I find it rather cute... after all we have garage doors in our classes, how cooler can it get?
So far I like the teachers and the new people.. I have nothing to complain about.
it's 11.32 and I'm a little tired . so I think I'll stop here and go to sleep.
Lol, I have written so little.. I need to get back into the habit of blogging more.. perhaps I should
plan an hour during each week to be dedicated for blogging.
Anyways goodnight people :)

3 comments:

  1. Just don't do hw and blog instead ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah but then again i wanna get into oxford and i have more chances of getting there with homework instead of blogging :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. unless you get a scholarship from blogging
    :O

    ReplyDelete