Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

remember remember remember

sunday night. math and french exams tomorrow...
I started listening to some greek rap songs that my friends and I used to listen to in 5th grade.
The lyrics are very powerful and deep. It made me want to write about it.
About the past and how it has evolved.
About Greece and how the politicians have stained the pages of our glorious history with their greed for money.

I have so many things to say but when it comes to writing, I don't know what to write.
They come as pictures in my mind. Pictures and every picture is a different memory. Every picture provokes a different emotion. Boom.. Poof.. Blooom! And in the end.. it's all those colors.
Memories function is a peculiar manner. I keep only the good ones, those that made me happy.
However, if I recall them and compare them to reality they only make me sad.

So, as my thoughts about what I write develop as I write, my mood and opinions change as I write.
I will not compare anything to anything.
I will just look forward to going to the roller coasters after the exams.  

2 comments:

  1. "I will just look forward to going to the roller coasters after the exams." if its not raining...
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgg dont sayy that!!!!!!! i think i will cry if it rain -.-

    ReplyDelete