Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

My attempt to start a scrapbook

So i decided to engage in the hobby of scrap-booking. It seems like fun. The thing is, I'm still not sure what it really means. My friend told me I'm supposed to put pictures together and decorate it with stickers and different textures. I hope that qualifies for a cover page, though I'm not finished with it yet. I'll add a gothic black pattern on the edges and use some glitter on the pictures.


ohh oops! I've given away my name >.<

;)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's really cute! >.< i'm into that emo/goth looking stuff>.> shhhh x3

    But honestly that's really cute !! I hope you post more on this if you continue to do scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) yeah I like emo/goth stuff too
    I think i will continue this once exams are over and i get more free time :)
    If you say so then I will put pictures of it ^.^
    It's really fun making this, I'm pretty sure I'll continue :)
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks cool. You should get some skelanimal stickers for it. =3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihi! okay got it!!
    Thanks koi ^.^

    ReplyDelete