Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

It was raining today

I have added some details in the cover page of my scrapbook. I have also come up with ideas for the next pages but I couldn't do anything today because I was waiting for the glitter to dry.

I feel bad because I haven't paid much attention to my blog recently.. and I promise will make up for it!
After some encouragement from a friend I have decided to finally write a story I've wanted to write for a long time. And of course I will post it here :)
And here's the challenge: I have to somehow mention dragons in it ^.^



Oh well, exams start tomorrow
so I will be busy for a while :)

And then summer vacations for the win!!!


4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blog and I can't wait to read some of the story.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you bluestripe44
    you'll read it soon :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, I haven't been keeping up with your blog either. I've been busy, and I'm falling behind. But I'm keeping to chronological order of things and this is as far as I've gotten.

    But of course, I'm not going to be taking on any more blogs for a while because the ones I have already are getting pretty out of hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Koi :) I'm really glad you still follow my blog.
    I havent posted anything for a long time but I will again soon...

    ReplyDelete