Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

magic happens outside your comfort zone

My math teacher wrote that cliche line on the white board yesterday in a desperate attempt to persuade as
that there is a reason her tests are so incredible difficult. I doubt anyone paid further attention to it. I admit that my first reaction was very indifferent too but then.. For some inexplicable reason that line got stuck in my mind and it came back in my mind every time I felt "outside my comfort zone".

This morning for example, I had my first swimming practice, which is also try outs for the swim team. In the beginning I got so tired I wanted to get out and go home and cry. Honestly, I think I have never felt worst in my life. Swimming is the only sport I like and if I wasn't good enough for the team then I never have any chance of being in any sports team. And then *boom* that line came to me.. I was outside my comfort zone.. way too far from it in fact.

So yeah there is a good motivation to take risks and new challenges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment