Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

it's not about the guy. it's about the friend.

That's just a preface to another post I want to write about friends.

Breaking up is one thing. Losing a friends is another.
Those two might take the form of one though.
Or would they? What about losing a friend that was never a friend.
What if the feeling of trust and security was a subconscious illusion on both sides?
What if the persons played the roles of friends but never really were?

It's exciting. It's overwhelming. It is therefore misleading.
You don't stop for one moment to think about where those feelings come from.
Then it's over.
And then you get over it.

Joan Jett taught me I got nothing to lose when I lose fake friends.
And you know you deserve a million times better.

<- radnom picture, just cause she looks
 a lot like me. And though the vides
are sad she seems hopeful.

Anyways, this post was
meant to be a lot deeper...
it just didn't turn out deep
cause i felt nothing deep when writing it.
I hate loosing friends. 

2 comments:

  1. poli wraia post ^^ thn fotografia apo pu thn katevases?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! ama me pianei kata8lipsi grafw kati tetoia kai ksespaw .. ;)
    pragmatika omws den borw me tpt na thimithw pou vrika tin foto .. sorry ama thimitho tha sou pw...

    ReplyDelete